Pages

Friday, January 26, 2007

Wick-id and Sick kid.





















I have to admit that I was feeling a little nausea when the pattern for Wicked called for knitting sleeves on 2 circulars. Starting to feel warm, I found a tutorial HERE. My fever broke and as you see I'm recovering nicely. Wow, those knitting fevers can really send a girl into a panic. I love the web. I would be so lost without it. Anyway, I hope to complete Wicked by today or tomorrow. I had a full knitting day yesterday, because............................

"Sarge! We have a man down! Repeat, Man Down!"

My poor baby. Sick with the flu. I will spare you the details. They aren't pretty. But here he is, asleep on the couch....Pink cheeks and all.

Still not quite himself, but doing much better today. Yea!!! More knitting time for me! (Is it wrong to be happy?)

*** Don't answer that;)

No comments: