Pages

Thursday, January 25, 2007

If the pieces fit.

This was a labor of Love! It looks deceptively simple...Easy chart to follow, only 4 colors, single crochet....................DID YOU CATCH THAT????????? Yes, I said SINGLE crochet. Which translates to "This blanket will take you FOREVER to finish!!!" Can everyone say "Claw Hand"?
I'm not sure if it had something to do with the hook size. (pattern uses J hook) but this blanket took me soooo much longer to complete than I anticipated;( But, now it's done, just in time for Ethan's 1st Birthday...And it was worth it in the end.
Trying to show scale...on my bed (Queen) so I'd guess good for a twin size. Perfect for a one year old!
Teddy and blankie together just before getting wrapped up and sent off to Ethan's house.

***used Lion Brand Chunky USA yarn (now discontinued).

1 comment:

Kate said...

holy smokes - that some serious crochet action - I love it!