Pages

Monday, October 16, 2006


SP9 is beginning! After a shaky start (I was assigned myself to spoil...oops). I received my "spoil-ee" Nic from the UK and my" spoil-er" is also from the UK. I thought that was interesting. So hmmmm, when I think of England, I think of Pat & Ellen ( sisters & two of my Mother's closest friends from there). My memories of Pat & Ellen include lots of cigarette smoking, lots of drinking, "Vodka Tonic, Love." and of course lots of laughing. My Mom loved being around them and listening to all their stories....And believe you me the stories were endless!!!
Anyway, Pat & Ellen make me think of Patsy & Eddie, so there you have it! It's official, my SP9 is Ab Fab. -on both sides!!! Can't wait to get started.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sorry but I dont do the smoking, but I have been known to partake in a little bit of alcohol ;-)
And as for the talking and laughing we better not go there!!!

your Secret Pal