Pages

Sunday, October 22, 2006

Happy Birthday Tammy & Connie!!!!!


Happy Birthday to you...
You "work" in a zoo....
Your friends are all monkey's...


(what? that's not how the song goes???)

Double the birthday's, double the fun! Tammy & Connie celebrated their birthdays a little early @ work on Friday. As you may or may not know the sisters share the same birthday, 13 years apart. Pretty cool huh? They are off to Las Vegas to celebrate in "drunken" style. I hope they come back richer & hangover free. Now that would be lucky!
I was a mad crocheting machine and managed to finish their gifts in time. I used Sugar N Cream cotton on all these projects. Tammy's shrug is the "Short & Sweet" pattern from Stitch n Bitch Nation and Connie's scarf is the "Ella scarf" from KnitWhits. The cap is two patterns I combined using knit for the brim & crochet for the cap. (the same I used for Allie's pictured below).
I can't wait to hear how their trip was.
Happy Birthday Girls! I love you both

No comments: