Pages

Friday, October 27, 2006

It's a Dead Mans Party,


Who could ask for more?
Everybody's coming
Leave your body at the door.
Leave your body and soul at the door.
Don't be afraid, it's only me. Don't be afraid of what you can't see.
"Dead Man's Party" Oingo Boingo.
Oingo Boingo's 'Smokin Elvis' I made this for Chris & Kirsten's new place. Doesn't everyone need a skull potholder?

Chris, Kirsten, Julie & Myself went to see Johnny Vato's tribute to Halloween @ the Greek Theater last week. About half the original members of Boingo were there. (no Danny Elfman....) We had a great time anyway and I think we all felt twenty years younger that night. Well we tried to drink like we were eighteen again...ughhh.
Hangover and all I did manage to drag myself to Jakes first basketball game, followed by -um are you sitting down for this??? a six year olds birthday party @ Chuck E. Cheese's. Yeah, I know, it sucks to be me. But I did it. Not my finest "Mom of the Year Moment" but I gave it a good effort. The price you pay for trying to have a little grown up fun.

No comments: