Pages

Sunday, September 10, 2006

OSSP Gift:)




CHECK IT OUT!!! How beautiful is this scarf! I love it so much! Thank you L'Tanya aka Soul Stitcher for this gorgeous gift! You spoiled me and I am so happy with my gift. This was knit with bamboo and is very soft. I love the criss-cross detail and the natural cream color makes it go with everything. You can bet this scarf will see alot of action all year long.

Well this was my first swap and I had a wonderful experience. Both Pals, L'Tanya and Cindi were more than I could have hoped for and I will continue to keep in touch with both.

It's amazing to me how many knitters there are and it's comforting to know I'm not the only fiber obsessed knit-o-holic out there. Thank you One Skein for such an enjoyable exchange and I hope to meet more knitting sisters in the future!

Thanks to L'Tanya & Cindi and Keep On Knitt'in !!!!!

No comments: