Pages

Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Another Elvis Sighting.....


Well I'm still fairly new to this blogging thing and I forgot to mention that I joined a Mason Dixon Washcloth Swap. So there, I mentioned it....Anyway I just mailed my package off on Monday, to the Land Down Under, Australia to my Pal Donna. Who by the way I am not a secret to, because the minute I was assigned to her I emailed her and we chatted back & forth for about a week. So needless to say, surprise blown. Oh well. Donna left on vacation for two weeks and just recently returned and myself having never shipped ANYTHING out of the US held off sending her gift until she returned...(I don't blame you if you are rolling your eyes. I would. It was a total bone-head move on my part) Anyhoo, my package should hopefully reach her in 2 weeks, maybe a little sooner or not...the postal workers always deliver bad news like they are doing you a favor. Donna, if you read this, I apologize for the delay and I will make sure to comment frequently on your blog to distract you from the length of time it's taking for your package to arrive.
So today I came home to find not one but TWO surprise!!!! My son lost another tooth. I think it has been loose since last year and he finally let his Dad pull it out....so the ToothFairy will make an appearance tonite. And I received My package from my Swapcloth Pal Kate @ www.katezers.blogspot.com I feel like she knows me her gifts were so right on the mark!!!! She knit me these beautiful cloths in my favorite colors red & orange and included a yankee votive... I swear I'm in the Yankee Candle store one a month at least. Gorgeous Knit Picks Sierra in 'cranberry' and can you stand it.........."Are You Hungry Tonight?" Elvis' favorite recipes cookbook and matching patch. I laughed so hard when I opened it. I have to add that Kate had a contest for HER birthday last month in which she gave away 3 skeins of yarn to the winner...What a sweet girl.

Kate You Rock! Thank you so much for the best package! You were a great pal to have and I love everything!

No comments: