Pages

Monday, March 17, 2008

Must be my lucky day............

I caught a leprechaun this morning. He's been very tight lipped about the exact location of his pot o'gold. I'm thinking if I tickle him some more, he may crack and lead me to the secret hiding place of his many treasures....or maybe a shamrock shake could persuade him to talk.
Well, if I can't break him...guess I'll just have to find the rainbows end myself and hope I get there before he does. He doesn't look it, but he's very quick on his feet!
Happy St. Paddy's Day! Be safe and stay away from the green beer!!!

Jake's St. Patrick's Day shirt. McCall's pattern #4164. Material from my ginormous fabric stash. Lucky green buttons from Joann's.



3 comments:

Jess said...

what an awesome shirt! I was going to ask where you bought it, and then I finished reading! I had no idea you were also a skilled sewer. Go you!
Happy Irish day or some such.

Devonshire said...

You sew too - very crafty of you indeed. It looks great.

Bashirs Momma said...

LOVE the shirt...

And SHAMROCK SHAKES? OMG. Now I want one. Badly.

Mmmmmm.....