Pages

Friday, September 07, 2007

Arrivals


The lighting is crappy, but Devon's packages were so cute I had to post them anyway. I will photograph the unwrapped goodies tomorrow and share my virtual vacation to...........................................................


BOSTON, MA!!!!! **click on the pics to read the cards**


And I'm in the midst of a Baby Boom. Three bouncing baby Boys born in August and September.
Congrats to my Niece Sharlene and husband Tim. They welcomed Treyson who made Neveah a big sister at the ripe old age of one! My pal from the UK, Nic and her mate Andy who were blessed with little/(big?) Pete . And finally, my friend from work Sean and his wife who added baby Ali to their growing family.

2 comments:

Robin said...

Can't wait to see what's in the packages!

Jess said...

oooh how fun! Can't wait to see whatcha got.