1. If you could visit any state in the US, which would it be and why? Massachusetts, I visited once about 10 years ago and would want to go back. I loved everything about it, especially the history. I would love to spend two weeks there, it's so beautiful.
2. If you could visit any country in the world, other than your own, which would it be and why? I would love to visit the UK. The beauty of the the country & the history. (the yarn stores & the pubs) Good combo, Right?
3. Have you ever driven across several states/providence/countries? No. Oh wait, I have driven from California to Nevada (Las Vegas) does that count?
4. Have you ever visited someplace you consider exotic? Where was it? I don't have a passport. . .
So I would have to say Mexico. Living in California I have been to Mexico a few times.
5. What was your favorite "travel" vacation? I really love New York. I enjoy "going" & "doing" when I'm on vacation. Why? Because it's "The City that never sleeps".......
"Start spreading the news....."
6. Have you ever played tourist in your own home city/state (if international, country)? Explain. Sort of. Living in So Cal everyone that visits, pretty much wants to see the obvious..Beach, Hollywood, Disneyland. You get the idea.
7. Are you a museum visitor, beach comer or an amusement seeker? Museum visitor and amusement seeker for sure.
8. What's your favorite type of yarn? I love yarns that show good stitch definition. I'm in love with Rowan's Calmer and Koigu KPPPM.
9. What's your least favorite type of yarn? Novelty yarns. Furry stuff or yarn that is too busy.
10. What items do you like to knit/crochet? It changes. Whatever catches my eye.
11. What do you pack, knit/crochet wise when you go on vacation? Socks and small items.
12. What other crafts do you do/would like to do other than Knit/Crochet? I like to sew and embroider.
13. Are you allergic to anything? (Yarn wise or treat wise) Nope.
14. What is your favorite color? I love color! If I had to pick a favorite...Red & Orange Least Favorite? Love all colors. They are all my favorites.
15. Sweet or Savory (Treat not personality)? I'm a die hard Dark Chocolate Lover. (with nuts!)
16. Anything else we are forgetting to ask that you think your partner desperately needs to know? Vacation-wise, I like to be on the go. See things, meet people, take in the sights & sounds - more traveler less relaxer.