Pages

Thursday, March 15, 2007

I'm a "Wiener"!!!

Weeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!! Happy dance, happy dance!!! I just found out I won the Wicked/Eiffel drawing on the Sexy Knitters Club KAL. Jeanie - The Hostess w/the Mostest - is sending me this adorable tote AND some gorgeous sweet feet sock yarn from Hill Country Yarns!!! Again..Happy dance! Thank you Jeanie!!!

Now, here's a little teaser post for MY St. Patrick's Day contest. I will give 2 prizes. 1 prize for guessing closest to the actual number of stitches (just the thought of that makes me a little woozy...more vodka please) and I will draw a name from the peeps that correctly guessed what skein I am on. I will post the winner's names here on St. Paddy's Day..**this Saturday*** in the morning. I will also contact you by email and/or comment on your blog if you won. Good luck everyone!

2 comments:

mary said...

Congrats on winning the Wicked drawing!

Cindiluhu (Freezebabee) said...

Congratulations you lucky girl!