Pages

Tuesday, February 27, 2007

SP10

1. What is/are your favorite yarn/s to knit with? I recently discovered Rowan's Calmer. In a word -Heavenly! What fibers do you absolutely *not* like?I'll knit up anything once, but not fond of fun fur/eyelash/novelty types. 2. What do you use to store your needles/hooks in? A needle roll & circs in org. packages 3. How long have you been knitting & how did you learn? 5 years consistently. My mother taught me. Would you consider your skill level to be beginner, intermediate or advanced? Intermediate, I guess. 4. Do you have an Amazon or other online wish list? Nope. 5. What's your favorite scent? Clean, fresh,citrus 6. Do you have a sweet tooth?Seriously???? Favorite candy? Dark chocolate w/nuts. 7. What other crafts or Do-It-Yourself things do you like to do? Crochet, Sew,Embroider. Do you spin? Not yet...would love to try. 8. What kind of music do you like? Everything - umm, maybe not Rap Can your computer/stereo play MP3s?yep (if your buddy wants to make you a CD)9. What's your favorite color(s)?red, orange, but I pretty much love ALL Colors Any colors you just can't stand?Nada. 10. What is your family situation? Me-self, Him-self and The Prince. Do you have any pets? 1 dog 11. Do you wear scarves, hats, mittens or ponchos? Scarves & hats. No mittens or poncho's 12. What is/are your favorite item/s to knit? It changes. I enjoyed knitting Wicked so much I made 2. 13. What are you knitting right now? Socks, Forest Canopy shoulder shawl and Thermal from Knitty. 14. Do you like to receive handmade gifts? Doesn't everyone?15. Do you prefer straight or circular needles? Circ's Bamboo, aluminum, plastic? No preference 16. Do you own a yarn winder and/or swift? Yarn winder - no swift17. How old is your oldest UFO? I don't wanna talk about it 18. What is your favorite holiday?HALLOWEEN 19. Is there anything that you collect? fabric, yarn, vintage Halloween decorations 20. Any books, yarns, needles or patterns out there you are dying to get your hands on? Everything What knitting magazine subscriptions do you have?Vogue's knit 1. 21. Are there any new techniques you'd like to learn? I just finished my first color work project & would like to do more...and lace work. 22. Are you a sock knitter?Yes What are your foot measurements? I don't expect anyone to knit me socks . 23. When is your birthday? April 13th.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your questionnaire was interesting reading! I joined SP10 too as SP9 was so much fun. I think we had a lot of the same answers on our quizzes - Rowan Calmer is so great to work with, isn't it?