Pages

Tuesday, January 16, 2007

"N" is for NO SCHOOL!

No school = Trip to Disneyland! Freezing cold temps (in Southern California that means high 50's days and mid 30's nights - We are thin skinned & not use to this. Note the snow attire!) -But a Holiday none the less! We headed off to "The Happiest Place on Earth".... And if waiting in long lines and paying too much for EVERYTHING makes you "Happy" ...Then, This is Your place Baby!
My favorite picture! Having a blast on the tea cups in Fantasy land.....And Dad was Very proud as we managed to get him on the Indiana Jones ride...That is considered a big boy ride & he just made the height requirement to get on. We actually managed to get on quite a few rides. The crowds weren't out because of the cold so it was a pretty good time to go.
To infinity and Beyond!!!! Getting ready to blast off on the rocket ride. Jake managed to pick every ride that was outside, so it's a good thing we were bundled up;) Oh and by the way....We had such a great time, I let him play Hooky from school today to recuperate. Yeah, yeah, Bad Mommy, I know, I know.

2 comments:

Cindiluhu (Freezebabee) said...

I love your Wicked color. I've been sorely tempted to get that pattern, but I have so many other things waiting in line. So many projects, so little time!

Anonymous said...

I don't think you are a bad parent. the occasional day home is all part of bonding process. especially when all had fun


Enid (England)