Pages

Sunday, December 03, 2006





I just got back from my Cirque du Soleil focus group that was held at the beautiful W Hotel in Los Angeles.
It only lasted about 2 hours and paid $150.oo smackers -in cash!!!!
Well, anybody that knows me, knows that I LOVE Cirque du Soleil. So the fact I was chosen for this was very exciting. I won't blabber on and on about the discussion...But I think they (Cirque creators) are thinking of resort/nightclub ventures. Or possibly just new ideas for future shows. Who knows, but it was fun and interesting...and they paid me. Win, win situation from where I stand. Nice way to spend a Sunday morning right?
So the plan for the rest of the day??? We are thinking of taking the Boy to Bixby Knolls for a snow day.
What?? What??? SNOW in Long Beach?????
Well sort of. Let me explain. The residents of Bixby Knolls close off the street for the day, and with the help of snow machines, create a winter wonderland right in the middle of Southern California. The temp outside is 80 degrees right now, with strong Santa Ana winds....hmmm.
If we make down there and there is still snow, I promise pictures:)

1 comment:

Bashirs Momma said...

Ooooooh!!! Cirque! Lucky lucky you! Love it, too! Especially the music!

Thanks for dropping by ze blog; more Elvis shots have been posted. ;^)

It's good to be the King!