Pages

Sunday, November 05, 2006

Grey's Anatomy = Grey Shrug....

I can see the finish line!


One or two more rows for the trim maybe. I'm not happy with the sleeves. I think I will frog it & space the shells farther apart, because right now it is very "bell" shaped.
All in all it's turning out okay, seeing as I didn't even come close to using the recommended yarn. Mine version is closer to cardigan than a shrug, but I still like it:)

Now about Grey's.
Here is what I loved about the last episode.
Callie"s response to George. "Quit chasing me.......Unless your ready to catch me" I really like Callie more & more. I also loved that Izzie is back. She's back with her all her quirkiness, self doubt, intelligence and charm. I swear I cry every episode she is in. I love how "in tune" she is with human emotion. I love that Dr. Bailey caught Christina writing on the board.....you know the Sh!t us gonna hit the fan! and lastly I love that Alex is showing interest in ObGyn....I still want him to be a "Good" guy.

What I hated about the show.
Nacy Pants Mc Bitchy Butt! What a @%&*!
I hate that George stood there like an idiot & let Callie walk away.
I hate that McDreamy needs "time alone" gag.....
and I really hate that McSteamy's clothes stayed on the entire episode.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

The shrug is beatiful, love the color and the lacyness!

All your thoughts on Grey's were so funny and true! I like callie more and more and I am interested to see what Alex does about the little info he overheard between her and mcsteamy.

Kate said...

I love your shrug - I'm still working up the courage to attempt my first garment - I"m thinking it will be a shrug as well. And I totally agree with Grey's Anatomy! I'm looking forward to Thursday! But sometimes, I can't knit while I watch it because I am so enthralled with the show :)

Susan said...

Thanks!
Tonights the night! Happy watching;)
-Susan