Pages

Sunday, July 08, 2007

Fireworks Family Friends

Happy 4th of July!!!
I'm a little late, but here's Jake having fun with sparklers.
Aren't we constantly warning our kids to stay away from fire. "Don't touch that, it's hot". Kinda hypocritical huh?
That's my Brother Chris passing the torch of pyromania to his nephew.

This Bamboo is from my No Sheep for You Pal. It is incredibly soft and the color is amazing. Thank You! SP10 has come to an end, but I finally got to find out who my spoiler was ;)
All these goodies ~ plus three yummy scented, soy wax candles (that I forgot to photograph) are from Susan aka Queue. She spoiled my rotten! Thank you Susan. You're wonderful and so creative & thoughtful in your gift selection. I'm sure we will remain friends....I will be looking for you on the Grey's Anatomy KAL!!!



When I found out we share the same name, I joked we should have shirts made up. You are such a cool chick, Queue ~ Now did you make one for yourself too???

Happiness is a knitter w/a bitch'in new shirt! Love it!!!


My Grey's survival kit. Queue, you thought of everything. What a great package. I am so thankful ;)
Fresh out of the shower and a little too quite, I walked in to find this...........
The fun never ends here at chez Sherlock...


**** Still to come..................
Forest Canopy Shoulder Shawl is off the needles, blocked, photographed and waiting patiently to be blogged!

4 comments:

Messie said...

Did it make you the least bit nervous to watch your son play with fire?
Or get those jailhouse lookin tattoos? ;) Totally cute.
Can't wait to see your shawl.

Nickerjac said...

They are so cute :)

Anonymous said...

What a great shirt. Love your sons new look! Hope you are having a great Monday.

Romi said...

Heeee. :) Great pics! Thank you for sharing them with us!