Pages

Friday, March 09, 2007

Your my Obsession.

So here is my Thermal so far ( not much to write home about. Waffle stitch and MORE waffle stitch and Oh yeah, MORE waffle stitch. Get the picture?) And in other news, I just discovered "Knitting pod casts". (I'm sure most of you are rolling your eyes @ my lack of all things computer related..sigh.) So anyway, I listened to bits of about 6 different shows to decide which I liked the best. They are all very different, so I will probably listen to most of them all the way through and decide from there. I did however, really enjoy Lime & Violet. Violet talks very fast and ALOT! (She sounds a little neurotic at times, but is really funny which makes her very likable) These chicks are completely yarn & sock obsessed ;) I've listened to 3 of their shows so far and fortunately for me, there are quite a few to download and that will keep me entertained for a while. Because as you see here....This project has a LOOOOOONG way to go!
Now some of you may or may not know SKC is currently taking nominations for the next KAL. Tons of beautiful patterns are being suggested and I seriously would love to knit each and every one of them. But....Be still my beating Heart!!! This is my new Love. I saw this and wanted to toss Thermal into the nearest trash bin. I am lusting after this sweater. The color, the style....I am head over heals!
Okay I am a reasonable woman (most of the time) and I have taken a moment to gather my senses.
I live in a warm/hot climate. Spring is HERE, followed very closely by SUMMER. This sweater can wait. I am, after all currently working on another cold weather garment (see pic above) that I won't be able to wear for about 8 months as it is. I can be patient. I will be patient.
(Already bought the pattern & yarn) Thermal comes first . (I'm looking for the buttons after I post this) Sooooo..........If any of you would like to NOT knit this sweater also, It can be found HERE
HAPPY WEEKEND!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

that sweater is very cool... but with the warm weather on the way... I think I'll have to pass, too :(

Cindiluhu (Freezebabee) said...

You're really moving along. I have yet to finish my Boobalicious. I'm still in sock mode, although I did finally start my Fraina scarf out of yummy Debbie Bliss 100% silk. Hey can you email me your address, I found something Elvis-ish for you today. The Hancock's Fabric near me is going out of business. You're going to die when you see it. Thanks!