Pages

Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Jack Frost nipping at your nose



Our budding photographer snapped this extreme closeup of one of his nutcracker ornaments.

I couldn't help but notice that's pretty much how my face looked the entire time I was knitting the "Snowdrop Lace" washcloth. The cloth looked harmless enough, But ended up taking way more concentration than I apparently possess....So I frogged it. TWICE!

Well, it's finally finished and there it is, in all it's washcloth glory. I feel like attaching a note that reads "For display only"...But I think that might be pushing it.


All these goodies are ready to be shipped out to New York.

I hope my Pal likes them.

Very Winter Wonderland-y.

Don't cha think???


Thumpity thump thump
Thumpity thump thump
Look at Frosty go...

Yeah, but let's see Frosty knit lace!

No comments: