Pages

Wednesday, September 27, 2006

MasonDixon Swap Cloths



Donna from "Down Under" in Australia was my 'not so secret' swap-cloth pal and she received her package I knit last week. It arrived fairly quickly, well actually, I had no idea how long it would take, but it did get to her in the long run. I knit two 'warsh rags' one in solid pale blue and the other in beige, blue & green and tucked them away in 'warsh-rag reloaded' all from MasonDixon knitting. If you haven't visited the MasonDixon KAL, it's worth a trip to check out how addicting these babies are! I am knitting them up like crazy for Christmas gifts!!! This was a fun swap and I hope the host another....next time I'd like to try the euroflax linen hand towel! Glad you liked your wash cloths Donna & I hope you are feeling better!

No comments: